If you are interested in marketing, team work and communication, this opportunity is for you.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Supporting the team in the implementation of digital marketing strategies across multiple channels and for a portfolio of diverse clients
- Creating and helping to manage the performance marketing campaigns of a small number of clients across platforms like Google ads, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn as well as content distribution networks such as Outbrain & Taboola.
- Supporting in the design and development of conversion optimized landing pages in Unbounce
- Regularly updating and improving reports in Microsoft’s Power BI and Excel. Communicating results to clients.
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 1300€
Employee perks, benefits
- Gain experience working on large-scale, international marketing campaigns for well-known brands in an international, English speaking environment.
- The chance to work with and learn from some of Germany’s top digital marketing minds.
- Many opportunities for professional development as the Performance Marketing Team grows.
- A competitive salary can be agreed based on your experience level.
- Flexible working hours: occasional home office can be agreed after some time working together.
- Becoming a part of Campus City co-working community with free access to all Campus City events
Information about the selection process
Expected date of completion of the selection process: 30 June 2019 (there are still 26 more days)
More information at profesia.sk