Are you interested in all things startup and innovation-related? Come and join FutureNow team at HubHub to become an Ambassador of our brand new “Future Tuesdays” event concept!
Every Tuesday beginning March 5, we’ll be organizing a series of 5-10 diverse events in HubHub in cooperation with our partners from NGOs, startups, corporations and universities, usually between 4 pm – 8pm. The aim of this format is to combine groups of people from different age groups, industries, backgrounds and create an inclusive environment for them to interact and learn something new. To further clarify the concept, I’m sending you a brief presentation in the attachment.
As for the engagement of Ambassadors, there are lots of different responsibilities where you can get involved, such as:
- Registration & navigation of guests
- Moderating the event flow
- “Floor connectors” – people stimulating networking among guests
- Setting up speakers’ presentations, background music, microphones, streaming (training will be provided)
- Setting up chairs & tables
- Setting up catering (we will only serve drinks and nibbles)
- Moderating Sli.do
- Creating a marketing report from the events
In return, there is an opportunity for Ambassadors to design and execute one whole Future Tuesday, including picking a topic, approaching speakers, deciding on event formats etc., with help and supervision from Future Tuesdays Manager, Zuzana Sottova.
Also, if you want to get creative, there is an opportunity to create and exhibit art installations related to the event topics.
Zuzana is more than happy to explain the event concept more in depth if you’re interested, and also provide answers to any questions you might have. Please don’t hesitate to contact her at email@example.com