Are you willing to take responsibility in working with team of people? Are you interested in event organization and international relations? GLOBSEC Forum is right choice for you.
What are key resposibilities?
- project and event management assistance
- tech and graphic support (for selected positions only)
- communication with media and work with website and social media (for selected positions only)
- administrative support
What are the benefits?
- unique possibility to learn from and experience work at the most dynamic organization in the region
- invitations to our selected events and possibility to meet well known experts
- training activities focused on improving communication and presentation skills
- possibility to receive references for future employees
- prospects of becoming an employee of GLOBSEC
What do we expect?
- under-graduate/bachelor studies in International Relations, Politics, European Studies, Management, Economics, Journalism or other related disciplines
- proven understanding of international relations, journalism or IT sector
- fluency in English
- excellent communication and organizational skills, IT literacy,
- experience with MS Office software packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.) and willingness to develop these skills to an advanced level
- enthusiasm with a Can-Do attitude
Which departments are open for these positions?
- strategic Forums
- media and External Communication Department
- production and Operations Department
- financial/HR Office and more
Send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Expected date of completion of the selection process is March 9th.