As a digital marketing manager, you will take care of the whole digital footprint of Campus in order to drive leads and broaden the brand recognition of Campus. This is a great chance for an original, independent & proactive candidate who seeks creative freedom and wants to build a valuable brand. You can apply here.
Candidate for this position should be able to strategically plan & execute the digital steps for various needs of the agile startup environment. This position reports directly to the CEO.
- Create the content strategy, plan & execute it across our digital communication channels (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Spotify),
- take care of the newsletters in Mailchimp on a monthly basis,
- manage the digital ads network of Campus in Google Ads & Facebook Business Manager, analyse the performance, report it in Google Data Studio & evaluate your next steps based on the data,
- manage all the important operational tasks to help our sales reaching the best possible performance & drive leads,
- manage and work with marketing budgets for every month,
- cooperate with the other one member of the marketing team, our marketing intern, graphic designer, text editor & the whole Campus team,
- manage the contents at our website,
- cooperate with the external marketing agency,
- a secure positive brand experience by managing communications and operations both online and offline.
What we expect from you:
- Experience in digital marketing is needed,
- advanced skills in social media marketing and performance marketing,
- excellent organizational skills and attention to detail,
- advanced communication skills
- team player who is open to new ideas with leadership predispositions
- proactive, self-driven and can-do approach,
- a knack for creative problem-solving and crisis management,
- ability to learn quickly and work independently,
- basic skills in graphic design and copywriting,
- English – minimum level B2,
- experience with Adobe Creative Cloud is a major advantage.
What you can expect from us:
- An innovative working environment with access to a broad network of recognized entrepreneurs, mentors and companies,
- access to global, regional and local conferences organized by or affiliated to Campus,
- A friendly environment with magic (you will find out once you are here
- opportunity to grow within the organization,
- freedom to implement your own ideas anytime and anywhere,
- home office and flexible working hours upon agreement,
- pay raise based on your performance, commitment and approach,
- Multi-sport card, yoga and other fun activities on a regular basis,
- amazing team-buildings on a monthly basis.
Campus is an international co-working space for early-stage startups, aspiring entrepreneurs and students based in two locations – Mlynska Dolina and the centre of Bratislava. We bring the community principles of sharing & cooperation, introduce the concept of building companies and entrepreneurial journey, and organise events to develop skills and shape the local startup community.